Sunday, October 19, 2014

LACEY


 Sabine Maxi Skirt via Piperlime // J.Crew Sweatshirt // Madewell Bag // Selima Sunglasses // J.Crew Wedges

You've probably heard this story from me before: I stalk something online for weeks until it's a price I'm willing to pay.  That's exactly what happened with this skirt.  I found it, loved it but knew I didn't need to spend $100 on a lace maxi skirt.  So, I waited, put it in my cart and then I continued to wait some more.  The price finally dropped and I scooped it up and I can see myself wearing it a bunch of different ways.  Good thing that whole white after labor day deal no longer applies or I'd have to wait a while to take another shot at it.  

This time, I wanted it to be casual so I paired it with the softest sweatshirt.  Some days call for nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}