Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TRICKS NO TREATS



Forever 21 Tank, Similar // Anthropologie Shorts, Anthropologie Booties, Love These! // Color By Amber Bracelet // Madewell Bag // Ray-Ban Sunglasses

I'm sure you're over me droning on like a broken record about the heat but seriously, this heat has got to stop!  This past weekend we received some much-needed help from family on what seems to be an insurmountable amount of yard work and I'm pretty sure we were all close to melting.  For now,  I think we will be procrastinating  on the yard work until the temperatures drop to something more reasonable.  I suppose I should be used to fall in Southern California but the pictures of changing leaves and hearing about the crisp fall air makes me wish for something more.  So despite wanting to wear all my cute fall clothes I'm stuck in shorts and a tank.  I threw booties on to try and trick my feet into thinking we had some cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}