Monday, October 13, 2014

TWIRLS


Asos Crop Top // Asos Midi Skirt // UO Clutch // Rakani Watch c/o (on sale!) // J.Crew Link Bracelet // Ray-Ban Sunglasses // J.Crew Heels, Similar

There's something about a black and navy combo that I really, truly love.  Call me a rebel I suppose but I also love black and brown.  I wore this outfit to a charity event for my husbands work and I loved the fact that it looked like a dress but was actually separates.  The lace back of the top is really what got me with this crop top, not to mention it's on sale!

I'm pretty sure the only reason to wear a skirt like this is so you can twirl around.  I remember doing it as a child and I have to say it was still pretty fun. Sure, I felt a tad silly as a grown woman but there's nothing wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}