Friday, October 10, 2014

DOUBLE THE PATTERN, DOUBLE THE FUN


Eshakti Skirt c/o // Madewell Tank // Madewell Bag // Anthropologie Booties, Similar

I'm sure we can all think of times in our lives when we didn't realize what we had until it was gone.  Those can definitely be some tough moments.  However, there are also times when you don’t know something is missing until you find it.  That my friends, is the story behind this skirt.  Eshakti contacted me recently to see if I would be interested in receiving an item from them.  After taking a look at their site I was so excited to receive this skirt. Their sizes range from 0-36 and they are customizable.  Meaning, your skirt, jacket, top, etc... will be exact to your measurements taking any possible tailoring and extra costs out of the equation. For example, this skirt had 3 different options for lengths which comes as a much-welcomed option for those of us on the shorter side.

I really wanted to pair this skirt with a cozy sweater but due to the weather (see there I go again), I opted for a cropped stripe tank to add a bit more interest.  Next time I'll try for something cozier, assuming it ever cools down here!  I couldn’t be happier with this skirt and the entire Eshakti shopping experience—it is definitely something you should try out. And now, for the next month (until 11/10) Eshakti is offering a discount to you guys!  Just enter "topitoffmel" when you check out to receive 10% off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}