Wednesday, October 8, 2014

HABITS


T.J. Maxx Tank // Blank Denim // Hudson Booties // Madewell Bag // Madewell Sunglasses // Rakani Watch

I couldn't be more a creature of habit if I tried.  There's just something so nice about the familiar.  My hair, however, has become all too familiar.  When I find a way to wear my hair I stick to it (you've probably noticed).  For a long while it was only down with loose waves, that was it for me and I wouldn't wear it any other way.  Then I cut layers into my hair, pulled it loosely back one day and I was done with it down.  It's so much easier and I can't seem to shake the look! I would love some ideas on fresh new hair do's this fall.  Any thoughts ladies?!

Side note, these jeans are incredible.  I ordered them on a whim because I mean, look at the price!  They are crazy soft and comfortable and I love the high rise.  There aren't many sizes left but if it's yours, they come HIGHLY recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}