Monday, November 24, 2014

UNDERSTANDING THE HAT


 Old Navy Flannel // J.Crew Jeans // Madewell Boots (on sale!) // Madewell Sunglasses // WindSor Hat

A few things today, don't you just love a good flannel? I know I do and there's something about this one that makes me want to wear it day in and day out.  I love that it's a bit oversized and the colors are a little unexpected for winter.  It keeps the whole look feeling bright and happy.  Secondly, floppy hats are so confusing to me.  When do you wear them?  Do you take them off when you go inside? Are they supposed to keep you warm? Regardless, I sort of wore this hat with this outfit.  I think it looks cute but it was hard to commit to wearing it all day.  Does anyone else feel that way?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}