Thursday, July 25, 2013

BIG DOTS, PRETTY VIEWS


J.Crew Dress - Similiar // Zara Sandals // J.Crew Jacket // Michael Kors Bag // Target Watch // J.Crew Link Bracelet

Really missing waking up to these beautiful views right about now.  A short vacation always seems like the perfect amount of time until you're leaving (especially when you're the first one to leave).  The only thing I'm not missing is all the taxidermy (you know what I mean if you follow me on instagram!) 

Found this dress on sale (and in my size!) and I had to have it.  I always gravitate towards a shift dress for some reason, they always seem more versatile.  Whether you wear them dressed up, down, with or without a belt I always know I can wear it anywhere!

How is it already time to paint my nails again??  Sneaks up on me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}