Friday, July 12, 2013

LBD EASE


Madewell Dress // Madewell Necklace // J.Crew Clutch // Anthropologie Wedges // J.Crew Bracelet - Necklace Version

I don't know if it's the heat, the early drinking (it's 5 o'clock somewhere) or a simple lack of motivation but I have had a total writers block this week.  I opened and closed this post multiple times this week because I just couldn't think of anything to say that would be worthwhile (and I suppose I still haven't).  So I settled on this.  The good news (for me at least) is that once next Thursday rolls around I am headed out and onto a mini vacation.  Believe me, it couldn't come sooner!

Onto the dress... It's so light, airy and comfortable for these hot and humid days we've been experiencing.  Plus there's the cute little cutout in the back!  I added the fun shoes for a print pop but left everything else very simple.  What's your favorite way to wear an LBD?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}