Friday, July 26, 2013

TIED UP


Madewell Top // J.Crew Shorts // Michael Kors Bag // Gap Sandals - Similar // Target Watch

Summer has literally taken my brain and turned it to mush.  Ok, maybe not literally but it sure does seem like it.  I got back from vacation on Monday and vacation is all I have thought of since.  Well, that and the pool, beach or something fun.  Which lucky for me is exactly what I'm doing today. I've got this pretty awesome nephew who is always up for a pool day so I guess my wish is his command... or something like that.  I hope you're at the pool, enjoying it like I am! Happy weekend, and do something fun, you deserve it.

Also, I love this top.  It's light and airy and perfect to tie up.  Madewell almost never lets this girl down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}