Monday, July 22, 2013

FEED


FEED for Target Chambray // J.Crew Tank // Old Navy Shorts // J.Crew Bag // Gap Sandals - Similar // Anthropologie Watch

As you already know, I love chambray.  You could probably catch me wearing one multiple times in a week.  So when I found this one at Target with the FEED collection it was a no brainer, it was coming home with me.  Plus it's a great cause that helps feed (obviously) those in need.  

On another note, I'm finally back to regular posting.  These last few weeks have been somewhat hectic but I am back and refreshed.  But how can you not be after a trip with the most beautiful views.  Sad to be back to reality to quick but happy for the time away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}