Tuesday, November 26, 2013

BRAIDED X LEATHER


Anthom Sweatshirt // J.Crew Necklace, Similar // F21 Skirt // J.Crew Heels, Similar, Selima Sunnies // Old Navy Clutch // Target Watch

I swear, you can search high and low for something and never find what you're looking for.  However, when you finally give up on the search, there it is, right in front of you.  That's how it went down with this (faux) leather skirt.  I looked everywhere for a skirt like this and when a sequin dress finally lured me into forever 21 I found this beauty.  I thought it looked especially cool with this braided sleeved sweatshirt and the comfort level was pretty great too.  That's what I love about a sweatshirt like this, it looks more dressed up but it's still just as comfy as that one you stole from your dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}