Monday, November 11, 2013

THE GRASS IS GREENER



 Madewell Sweater // Madewell Skirt, Similar // J.Crew Boots, Similar // J.Crew Bag // Target Watch // Selima Sunnies

This week is one of those that I've been looking forward to for some time.  We are headed to the east coast this week and I couldn't be more excited.  I know I complain about the weather out here lots on here, but I'll finally get the weather I think I want this time of year.  You'll probably hear me complain about how cold it is because as we all know the grass is always greener!  Especially in Southern California where it actually is green all year :)  Anyway, it will be the first week that bare legs won't be happening and it's something these legs want!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}