Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MAKING THE ROUNDS


 Madewell Trench, Similar // Asos Crop Top // Madewell // Target Watch // Michael Kors Bag // J.Crew Link Bracelet // Zara Heels // Selima Sunnies

 I've been really loving the crop top lately and lucky for me it's still warm enough to wear one. I was quite modest in high school and I had you told me I would be wearing a crop top years later I would have shuddered in fear and never believed you.  It's so funny how different styles continue to make the rounds and never leave us completely.  I like how it's come around this time and prefer it paired with a high wasted skirt, jean or trouser to keep it from looking too 90's.  Did you jump on the crop top bandwagon or are you stearing clear this round? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}