Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CLOWN-ISH


J.Crew Sweater // Zara Pants // J.Crew Wedges // J.Crew Bag // Ray-Ban Wayfarer // Target Watch

These pants have been hanging out in my closet for quite some time now.  I got them at the very end of the Zara summer sale and just couldn't quite find a way to wear them.  They definitely make a statement and remind me of clowns, which freaks me out just a bit.  I have really been into loser fitting pants lately, they are just so darn comfortable!  I have had this cashmere sweater for almost 3 years now and I must say it is one of my all time favorite purchases.  J.Crew still makes this same style so if f you are looking for a sweater to invest in I totally recommend this one.  It's cute and oh so comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}