Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DREAMY


 Varsity Jacket Via T.J. Maxx // J.Crew Tee // Madewell Scarf, Similar // Urban Outfitters Jeans // J.Crew Booties // Madewell Bag, Small Version

 If I wasn't already convinced I wanted to move to the East Coast then this trip pretty much solidified it for me.  First it's the trees, so many trees with so many different colors.  I mean come on now, that can't be happening.  And then the cool temperatures, what I have been asking for all Fall!  And lastly what the dry climate does for my hair!  Seriously though my worst hair day was far better than anything I get here.  So light and fluffy without any of that flat business I get at home.  It was all pretty dreamy if you ask me and I wouldn't mind going back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}