Thursday, August 29, 2013

CHRISTMAS? NO...


 Target Blouse // Old Navy Jeans // J.Crew Wedges // Ray Ban Sunnies // J.Crew Watch

Red lips, green plaid and bam it suddenly looks like Christmas up in here.  And to be honest I am completely okay with that, maybe even what I was going for?  I will tell you though, it was a terrible choice.  This day I had a terrible headache and so I thought "hey, it would be nice to feel cute today". Well cute I did not feel, my face was sweating, my back was sweating, basically everything had sweat on it.  But I suppose that's what you get when you try to channel Christmas in 90 degree weather.  Lesson learned.  I'll leave that for December from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}