Tuesday, August 20, 2013

RE-DO



Madewell Top // Madewell Jeans, Similar // Zara Sandals // J.Crew Belt // J.Crew Bag

Since my legs are only about a 28 inch inseam, a skinny jean that runs much longer is just completely lost on me.  I don't like the look of jeans bunched at my ankles and rolling them can also be quite a hassle.  While I was somewhat sorting through my closet I found these old Madewell jeans and thought I'd cut the edges since I didn't wear them anyway.  To my surprise I actually liked them!  I have a tendency to cut things up in the hopes or recreating the piece into something really special and unique and it is generally a flop and ends up in my trash can.  I was so excited they worked out that I forgot to throw out the ends.  My husband was lucky enough to find them on his side of the bed that night.  He was obviously just as thrilled as me!  

Have you reworked any clothes in your closet lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}