Thursday, August 15, 2013

ONE WAY ONLY


 Madewell Top // Zara Skirt // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Belt - Similar // J.Crew Wedges // J.Crew Bracelet

I wear a lot of skirts for work because they are an easy way to feel pulled together and cute.  However because I wear them to work I don't like to wear them any other time in my life because they are "work" skirts.  It seems like anytime I try to wear one for something else I don't like it because I have this fear that then I will have to go to work.  Silly, I know.  So I found this skirt and thought it was just too cute to pass up so I designated it my non-work skirt so I could be happy wearing it off the clock, and happy I am!  Do you have any pieces like that in your closet?  That no matter how cute they are you can only wear them for one part of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}