1 1/2 pound salmon filet
1 teaspoon chile powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp cumin
1 bag shredded cabbage
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tspn sugar
pinch salt and chile powder
1 mango, skinned and cut into small dice
1/4 diced red onion
1/4 cup diced red pepper
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1. Season and grill salmon until fully cooked.
2. Combine Ingredients to make slaw.
3. Combine ingredients to make salsa.
4. Heat tortillas on stove until crisp
5. Shred Salmon and fill tacos with all ingredients.
*You can definitely add cilantro to the salsa but due to my pure hate for it I decided to leave it out. But, do as you wish and enjoy. They are light and delicious and perfect for taco tuesday! Plus I added some diced avocado!