Tuesday, August 27, 2013

EVERYDAY WEAR


J.Crew Denim Jacket // J.Crew Top // Anthropologie Shorts // Sam Edelman Sandals // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Bracelet

First, and I think I've already said this, but I am so done with this shorts weather.  Second, my J.Crew link bracelet is one of those purchases, that at the time I thought was frivolous (because let's be honest, it kind of was) but has proven itself in my wardrobe time after time.  I wear it more than anything else I own.  Just browse the archives, I'm sure you'll find it in 9/10 posts.  It's just that piece for me that adds a little something special to any outfit.  

Do you have one piece that you wear on an almost daily basis?

Follow along herehere or here to stay up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}