Tuesday, August 27, 2013

EVERYDAY WEAR


J.Crew Denim Jacket // J.Crew Top // Anthropologie Shorts // Sam Edelman Sandals // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Bracelet

First, and I think I've already said this, but I am so done with this shorts weather.  Second, my J.Crew link bracelet is one of those purchases, that at the time I thought was frivolous (because let's be honest, it kind of was) but has proven itself in my wardrobe time after time.  I wear it more than anything else I own.  Just browse the archives, I'm sure you'll find it in 9/10 posts.  It's just that piece for me that adds a little something special to any outfit.  

Do you have one piece that you wear on an almost daily basis?

Follow along herehere or here to stay up to date!
.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}