Friday, August 16, 2013

A GROWTH OF SORTS


MinkPink Dress // J.Crew booties // J.Crew Clutch // Madewell Sunnies

This is one of those dresses that I found at a small boutique a while back but just didn't want to shell out the hundred bucks to make it mine.  So i relentlessly stalked it online at shopbop until it got marked down, then waited until it got marked down again and then finally pulled the trigger when they had an additional off markdowns.  That's a deal for the books I tell ya.  The old me would have bought it on the spot just to be able to see it in my closet a little sooner.  Now I prioritize the clothes in my life.  I've grown so much :)  I got my normal size but it runs a bit tight through the shoulders so if you're in between I would recommend going up!  I think it's the perfect dress for this transitional period we're in, and will be until mid to late November (at least in SoCal) so get your hands on it.

Hope you all have a great weekend!  I have no plans and it's just the way I like it!  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}