Friday, August 2, 2013

OLDIES


Anthropologie Blouse // Madewell Jeans - Similar // J.Crew Wedges // J.Crew Bag // Frosted Willow, Madewell Bracelets

For whatever reason lately I have been reaching for some of the older things in my closet and finding some new ways to wear my old styles.  It's been kind of refreshing actually, to feel like the clothes I have are good enough and slow down the constant cycle of needing and wanting something else.  I'm trying to find a way to enjoy what I have here and now.

 Anyway, this weekend is my birthday so I'm excited to relax celebrate and do some fun things with my husband.  Plus next week I'm headed out for a quick girls trip to Palm Springs!  Things are looking up as of late.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the small things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}