Monday, August 12, 2013

COOL DOWN


Zara Dress // Old Navy Sweater // Anthropologie Booties // J.Crew Clutch

Somehow in a matter of about a week I went from wanting to live in endless summer to being completely ready for fall.  So when the weather cooled down to about 79 degrees (as good as it's gonna get right now!) I pulled out my chunkiest of sweaters and booties and pretended it was fall.  Since we don't really get the whole fall weather thing here I'll be doing this the entire season so I thought why not start early.  I have been noticing that it gets light later (you know when you're up by 5 everyday) in the morning and that can only mean that summer is actually winding down.  

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}