Thursday, June 27, 2013

ALMOST PERFECT


Zara Dress // J.Crew Wedges // J.Crew Bag // Target Watch // J.Crew Bangle, Similar 

This dress was a love at first sight kind of moment.  I loved the low back (I do have a tan!), the asymmetrical hem and the simple print.  I immediately envisioned all of the ways I would be able to wear it and the places we would go together.  So, I ordered it.  And then it arrived and unfortunately it wasn't quite as dreamy as I expected, small chest problems, you know.  My husband thought I should return it (like always) but no, I would never.  The dreams will come true one way or another.  A few stitches here and there will never crush my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}