Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SAFARI


J.Crew Chambray - Similar // Anthropologie Shorts // Gap Sandals // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Timex Watch

I feel like any day I'm in a rut with my clothes, you know, where I sit there in front of my closet on the verge of a tantrum, I just need to remember that if I put a chambray shirt on with basically anything everything will be alright.  So that's how these old giraffe shorts plus a chambray became an outfit.  This is the very first chambray I bought (totally vintage J.Crew) that at one point I gave to my sister.  I then decided that while she was out of town I was going to steal it back because that's what sisters do of course.  She didn't notice until I wore it around her but she couldn't very well take it off my back could she?  So now I'm hoping I'll get to keep it.  I mean it was mine after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}