Monday, June 3, 2013

CAMOLET


H&M top // UO Shorts // Franco Sarto via TJMaxx // J.Crew Clutch - Similar // J.Crew Watch // J.Crew Bracelet - Similar, Anthro, & F21

Lately, I've been really into shorts and dressing them up in different ways see hereherehere and here to name a few.  Probably because when the weather's hot and I've got new shorts burning holes in my closet they are the first thing I put on.  I mixed a distressed camo short with an eyelet top (have I ever told you I could wear eyelet everyday?) to keep the shorts from looking too masculine.  

Debating a hair cut... I woke up about a week ago planning on making a hair appointment but then had a good hair day, doesn't it always work that way?  Decisions decisions...

*If you're interested in how to add camo into a men's wardrobe check out Brick&Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}