Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BUMBLE


Madewell Sweater - Similar // J.Crew Pants // J.Crew Wedges // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Watch

June came and in true SoCal fashion so did the gloom.  Thankfully I was armed with my highlighter pants, orange sandals and blue toenails to keep it at bay.  On Friday night we went to my parents for dinner and what would a night with them be without funny comments from my lovely mother?  She immediately said to me "Now Mel, are you sure you still like your nails in that color?"  There's just no good response.  My husband and I are thinking about creating a twitter account "things my mom says".  She also called him out for his socks not matching his outfit.  That woman is a funny one that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}