Friday, June 7, 2013

REGAL-ITY?


J.Crew Sweater // J.Crew Jeans // Michael Kors Bag // J.Crew Heels // J.Crew Link Bracelet // Frosted Willow Initial & Infinity Bracelet

Why yes you do see one bright orange thumb nail.  My bad.  While I truly wish I could be that girl who painted and re-painted my nails depending on the outfit I am wearing, it just is so not practical.  I tested this orange out the other day, hence the one nail situation, and I'm thinking about painting them all.  I'm warning you now however that if I do paint them, this color won't be gone anytime soon.  Maybe I'm just a one nail kind of gal...

Onto the good stuff though.  This sweater!  O my I love it!  And would you believe it if I said that it's only $40 in the stores?  No you wouldn't because that's cray but it sure is!  I sized up one size in order to get a looser feel.  I was also feeling very regal this night and that's why I did white on white with the pop of red on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}