Monday, June 24, 2013

HAIR FEELINGS


Anthropologie Jumper // Gap Wedges // J.Crew Bag // Target Watch // J.Crew Bracelet

I know what you're thinking, "she said she cut her hair!".  While the difference might not seem apparent to you... the face framing layers have made quite the difference in my feelings about my hair.  They have completely thrown me off darnit!  I always prefer those times when I can blame my hair stylist for not cutting my hair the way I wanted, but this time my friends, it was all me.  She did exactly what I asked for.  I think what it comes down to is that I showed her a picture of the hair I wanted and then I didn't turn into the girl in the picture.  Not her fault.  I guess you could say my expectations were too high?  I mean she's a hair stylist not a god.  But I will tell you right now, lesson not learned.  It will be the same exact thing next time.

Also, this right here is my new jumpsuit, aka daytime pajamas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}