Monday, June 10, 2013

COLORBLOCK WITH A SIDE OF WRINKLES


Anthropologie Dress // J.Crew Belt // Gap Sandals // J.Crew Bag // J.Crew Link Bracelet // J.Crew Hat

Oops, my bad.  Apparently it's a bad idea to take an afternoon nap in the dress you're wearing.  More wrinkles than I ever could have expected. Lesson learned!  Good thing that nap was so good!

So here's the thing.  I love this dress.  It's perfect, well minus the wrinkles, because when you wanna colorblock it's already done!  And you know how I love an outfit that's already thought out for me.  I also added the belt but you can read about why here! We did a little shopping on Saturday and a dress is always the perfect way to get in and out when trying things on! 

 Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}