Thursday, June 6, 2013

SEE THROUGH


J.Crew dress // J.Crew belt - Similar // Seychelles Heels // Target watch // J.Crew link bracelet // J.Crew lipstick "peony pink"

Before there was June gloom there was sunshine, and that's when I got my very obvious sunburn.  I'll keep it as a reminder that better weather will soon come.  

I love this dress because it's not quite maxi length which I think is good for me since I'm quite short so it gives the illusion that I have much longer legs than I do.  I stalked and stalked this dress and then it went on sale (because who doesn't want to spend less on something they want?) and I maybe underestimated just how sheer it is.  Whoops!  Wanting things often times blinds me of their imperfections and makes me determined to make them work. So I stuck a slip under it but then realized in the right light you can see it, which I suppose is better than the other things you would see without it.  Anyway, lesson learned don't buy things that show the lady goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}