Friday, May 31, 2013

RE-WEAR


Madewell Dress // UO Sweater // J.Crew Belt // Payless Sandals // J.Crew Bag // Ray-Ban // J.Crew, Mexico Rings // Target Watch

These outfits pictures were taken last week and never got posted because the week somehow got away from me.  I don't know why or how but last week flew by and I felt like I didn't have a second of down time (which wasn't true but it sure did feel that way)!  Wore this on one of those days in Southern California where it's too cold to go sleeveless but definitely too hot to wear a sweater.  Also wore this dress here.  Very simple outfit just added a few POC's with my shoes, bag and watch.  Have a wonderful weekend! I am planning on spending as much time outside plus we have a few little projects planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}