Monday, May 27, 2013

UMM... SKORT?


J.Crew Chambray // Zara Skort // Sam Edelman Sandals // J.Crew Bag // Target Watch // J.Crew Bracelet

This was one of those skirts, I guess I mean skorts (never thought I would utter that word after the 8th grade)... that I justified to myself because I said "oh... I'll probably return it".  So much so I even asked about the return policy just to be certain I would be able to, knowing all the while it would live very well in my closet.  And, I must say I'm glad I kept it, but of course I knew I would all along.  

Despite the initial shock of wearing a skort again, I think it's the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe because you can be all wild and free as if you're wearing shorts, yet feel classy and refined because it looks like a skirt.  Kind of like a mullet-business in the front, party in the back.  Another recommended buy!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}