Thursday, May 16, 2013

IN-VESTED






 J.Crew Vest // American Eagle Shorts // Franco Sarto Wedges via Marshall's// J.Crew Bag // Ray-Ban Sunnies

I actually bought this denim vest from J.Crew about 3 years ago.  It's one of those pieces that I thought I couldn't live without (I know, I know, you've heard me say that before) and while I haven't worn it too much J.Crew still carries it online.  It's definitely a classic.  I bet you never would have thought someone would call a denim vest a classic piece.  All this to say I've had a rough time making outfits out of this guy in the past so I thought I would try it on its own, without anything underneath and I must say I like how it looks.  So.... get a denim vest, or be practical and just do the same thing with your denim jacket, you will get a similar effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}