Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DEEELICIOUS






I apologize for not having a better picture of the after... It got demolished before I had the chance to take one!



I know I don't ever do food posts but... I didn't want to keep this perfect recipe all to myself!  If you can't tell by the title and then the pictures, this little breakfast yum (more like dessert) couldn't be more tasty.  When I saw it I knew I had to make it very soon so I had my fam come over and enjoy it with us.  I of course found it on pinterest (I mean where else?).  It was extremely easy and pretty quick to make.  Here's the recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
5 1/2 cups croissants (torn)
1 1/2 cups blueberries (any fruit would really do)
1 8 oz package cream cheese ( I used light)
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees & spray dish with olive oil
2. Add torn croissants to dish
3. Beat together cream cheese (room temp.) with sugar eggs vanilla extract
4. Slowly add milk while still beating
5. Let sit for 10 minutes
6. Cook for 30-40 mins until crunchy on top
7. Sprinkle powdered sugar, serve & enjoy!

*Things I didn't do but think you should: Make sure you beat the cream cheese with sugar, eggs and vanilla before you add the milk.  Don't skip this step it's a bad idea!  If you use a bigger dish it will come out crispier which makes it more delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}