Monday, May 13, 2013

ESPADRILLE









H&M top // American Eagle Shorts // J.Crew Bag // Gaimo Espadrilles via TJMaxx //  Ray-Ban Sunnies

Saturday afternoon was filled with an impromptu visit to San Clemente where Ryan and I enjoyed an ocean breeze, second hand shops (where I found an awesome dress) and just walking around the cute town.  Whoever said walking around in wedges was comfortable was just silly.  I mean, yes more comfortable than sky high heels but you just can't beat a pair of sandals.  Nevertheless these new espadrilles are in fact very comfortable (on the scale of wedge to wooden heel)  plus they give a summer feel without forcing me to touch-up my toenails!  Win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}