Thursday, May 2, 2013

FAVORITE








Crewcuts Sweater // J.Crew Pants // J.Crew Shoes // J.Crew Necklace - Want (so bad) // Michael Kors bag

Living in Southern California where the general style is more laid back and because my job doesn't require me to wear traditional "work clothes" I usually dress on the casual side.  However, when the CEO of my company was visiting the other day I decided it was definitely the day to step up my game.  I love cropped trousers, although I don't wear them very often, and so this pair in neon yellow (my color for the season) was an obvious choice for getting a little more dressed up but still staying true to my style.  Since I knew I wanted to wear both the necklace and the pants which are both pretty bold (that one's pretty obvious) I kept the top tonal so I didn't have too much going on.  I added the shoes because they were just too cute to leave out.

I'm seriously going to try to lay off the neon yellow.  I know I've said it before but my obsession seems to have gotten worse!!

Any colors you're wearing and re-wearing like me this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}