Wednesday, May 8, 2013

REPEAT OFFENDER








Target Jacket (Cheaper in store!) // Madewell Top // J.Crew Jeans // Gap Wedges // J.Crew Purse // J.Crew , Madewell, Old Navy Bracelets

I know, I know.  It's true, I have already worn this top and these wedges once this week that you know of (the top may or may not have been worn one other day) and I don't even feel bad about it.  They both just seem to work in any outfit!  Plus with the gloomy weather I needed something to brighten my day and the floral pattern did just that.  So repeat offender I am!  I'll wear it proudly.

Is there anything in your closet you've had on repeat lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}