Monday, May 20, 2013

DAD KNOWS BEST... NOT






J.Crew Top // Gap Pants // Gap Sandal // J.Crew Bag // Anthropologie Watch


Saturday was full of watching Revenge (now officially addicted and I highly recommend getting on board) a baseball game for the best nephew there ever was, and eating vegan food, seriously who knew it could be good?  At the game, my dad let me know he thought my pants looked like pajamas because what else would printed jeans look like?  Also, my nephew won the game ball because like I said he is the best nephew...

I like the idea of mixing prints in outfits but as far as I usually go is floral and stripes.  I think it generally works best when you use similar colors in both prints.  Although my dad might say no to the printed pants, they worked perfectly into my weekend wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}