Friday, May 3, 2013

TOMBOY






J.Crew Top // J.Crew Shorts // J.Crew Sandals // Anthropologie Necklace // Fossil Purse

I remember as a kid when my parents would go on vacation without my sisters and I and when they got back the first thing out of my mouth was always "what did you get me?".  I grew very accustomed to getting some cool souvenir from their trip.  However, as we got older the souvenirs became few and far between until I no longer expected getting anything from a trip that I didn't go on.  That's why when my mom recently got back from a trip, getting a new bag was a sweet surprise!  It was as if she read my mind and brought back the exact thing I wanted but didn't want to buy myself.  Thanks mama jama!  I'll remember this sweet gesture each and every time I use it!

Wearing these baggy shorts brought me back to my days as a tomboy.  It was just so hot I didn't want them to touch me.  I went feminine on top with a peplum top and necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}