Thursday, May 30, 2013

PLEATS


J.Crew Factory Blouse // Madewell Skirt // Madewell Belt// J.Crew Bag // Gap Sandals // Anthropologie Watch

This is one of those outfits that when I got ready in the morning I thought "Ok, looks good".  Only to realize after taking pictures that a long day of work can make an outfit you thought was cute early in the morning something you really would have rather passed on.  Don't get me wrong, I do love this skirt but the hair is flat and the whole thing is just not working.  Regardless, the pictures are posted because everyday is not a perfect outfit kind of day.  Next time, instead of coming up with the outfit in the morning when I'm in a rush to leave maybe I'll actually try it on the night before.  Probably not, but maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}