Tuesday, May 14, 2013

VINTAGE




Vintage Dress // BCBG heels via Marshalls // Michael Kors bag // J.Crew Bracelets

I found this dress (uhh I mean cover-up) while spending the afternoon in San Clemente on Saturday and with a price tag of $16 I obviously could not pass it up!  Usually when I buy second hand clothes they just sit in my closet because they don't always seem very cohesive with the rest of my wardrobe but I could help but wear this bad boy to our mother's day brunch.  Below are a couple pics of my cute family from said brunch.

My sister rockin the bangles with her hubs

Grams and Poppystein

My Mama Jama!

Two of my nephew because he is just the cutest!  Look at that face!

My cute husband!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}