Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2 THINGS





Madewell Dress // Madewell Jacket // J.Crew Purse // J.Crew Shoes // Target Watch // J.Crew Bracelet,  Anthropologie & Old Navy Bracelet

Some days all I wanna wear is something that feels like my jammies.  So for a dinner out on Friday that's exactly what I did.  This dress moonlights as a LBD, but in reality it's just a nighty.  Which is perfect for when you're planning on eating without boundaries.  I want no constraints when I'm eating a huge meal--you know what I mean?

Also, this jacket was almost the one that got away.  I stalked the Madewell site each and every day until my size came back and I was able to make it mine! I can be very committed when it comes to matters of the closet.  I also convinced my husband it would seamlessly transition through each and every season--now that's a jacket that everyone needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}