Wednesday, April 10, 2013

FLOWER POWER








Top (Old Navy) // Belt (Old Navy-old) // Jeans (Madewell) // Booties (Dolce Vita-old) // Bag (J.Crew) // Watch (J.Crew Timex)

I've been loving floral prints these days so when I found this little lady at Old Navy it was obviously a no brainer-plus it was only left in my size.  Not to mention the price on this guy, dang.  Old Navy has totally stepped up their game recently and I am IMPRESSED.  When my husband and I have nothing to do my first suggestion is usually, "Old Navy?".  However, the day I found this gem I was actually on the search for a floral blazer (who isn't?) but didn't find one I liked all that much.  Items that bold need to be just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}