Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SMALL PROBLEM




 



 J.Crew Jeans-Similar // J.Crew Striped T // J.Crew Chambray // J.Crew Bag // Sam Edelman Sandals // Anthropologie Watch-Similar // J.Crew & Madewell Bracelets // J.Crew Lipstick: Chili Flake

I must say that I do love the colored denim trend and I am very glad that it has continued to stick around through this spring!  The problem, however, is that my colored denim tends to attract anything I eat.  Case in point: my yellow jeans have raspberry juice on them, and my mint jeans have hamburger juice.  Who knows what will happen to my white denim.  It is what it is but I wish it wasn't.  Good luck with yours! 


2 comments:

  1. LOL I find that is always the case! I love this outfit girl..those mint pants are fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}