Tuesday, April 9, 2013

SWEATSHIRT









 Dress, worn as skirt (J.Crew-old) // Sweatshirt (J.Crew, on sale in store) // Shoes (Madewell-old, Want) // Necklace (J.Crew, Different Color)

I love sweatshirts.  They are comfortable, easy and they will forever remind me of my younger days.  You see, I played basketball in junior high (using the term played loosely considering I never actually played in a game) so obviously a sweatshirt was what i wore day in and day out.  These days though I find it a little more fun to pair them with a skirt and necklace because it's much more unexpected then the basketball shorts I used to wear them with.  It's always fun to think back on the things we used to do... but that right there is a whole other post! 


3 comments:

  1. You got great style girl! So glad to find your blog!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haley! So happy you're following along!

      Delete
  2. Such a great skirt! I love this look!

    Would love it if you stopped by sometime.

    Love from South Africa

    Arum Lilea

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}