Sunday, April 21, 2013

DEAL, I MEAN STEAL OF THE DAY


Heels (J.Crew)

I've never considered myself to be much of a bargain shopper considering I don't hunt for a good deal, cut coupons or any of those time consuming tasks that can save bundles of cash.  However, I do love a good deal and a good deal was what I got when I bought these heels.  Don't ask me how it happened because all I can think is that the retail gods were rewarding me for my many years of service to them.  

These beauties were originally $228 and I got them for $20.  No your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, 20 bucks! So I left J.Crew with a smile on my face and money burning a hole in my pocket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}