Monday, April 22, 2013

BEACH BUM






 Madewell Top-Similar // Anthropologie Shorts-Similar // Anthropologie Sandals // Anthropologie Bag // J.Crew Hat- Similar // J.Crew Watch

I don't really think that a weekend can get much better than a day at the beach with a couple of friends and that's exactly what Saturday had in store for me!  My only complaint is the back sunburn I brought home with me.  But I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I get the first beach day of every year!  You live and you learn-and sometimes you don't!

It was so nice to get to pull out some of my favorite summer stuff!  Looking forward to more days like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}