Sunday, April 7, 2013

GREEN THING








Top (Madewell) // Skirt (Madewell-old) // Denim Jacket (J.Crew-old, Similar) // Shoes (BCBG) // Bag (Michael Kors-old) // Bracelets (J.Crew, random)

You may have noticed the hideous shade of green all over my toenails.  This happened a few weeks back when I thought a color new and non traditional would be a nice change.  I knew it was a bad choice pretty much right off the bat, but you know, I was already two toes deep and it wouldn't possibly be worth it to start over.  So all ten toenails got painted this color and that's where it has stayed for far too long.

That all changed this weekend because I finally took the time to get this problem under control.  Back to the basics- a nice soft pink/orange- so boring but so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}