Thursday, April 11, 2013

NECKLACE







Necklace (J.Crew-sold out) // Sweater (J.Crew-old) // Pants (Loft-old) // Shoes (J.Crew) // Bag (Michael Kors-old) // Sunglasses (Ray-ban)

I love this necklace. Even though it's very reminiscent of a Hawaiian lei in these pictures.  I almost wish it was.  That would mean I was back in Hawaii... oh what a dream.

More importantly, the reasons why I love this necklace. It's huge.  It gets a compliment no matter where it goes, and I don't have to have to think about what I'm going to wear, I just wear the necklace.  I'm also really loving this one and this one.  My recommendation: go buy one so you no longer have to think when it comes to getting dressed!



4 comments:

  1. Love that necklace!! You look great girl!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a fun, bright necklace! I love the contrast of the orange on the gray sweater. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container {width: 600px; height: auto;text-align:center;margin-left: 0em; margin-right: 0em;}